As part of enterprise-wide sales and procurement improvement initiatives, a global manufacturer and supplier of tooling and industrial materials decided to replace its existing contract management system with a technology platform integrated across the enterprise.
- Conducted interviews and workshops with stakeholder groups across all geographies and functions – including sales, finance, pricing, marketing, IP, legal and procurement – to understand and document existing processes and develop functional design documents for new ones.
- Configured the system based on identified requirements.
- Incorporated multiple touchpoints such as design validation, user acceptance testing and role-based training with the end users to maximize buy-in.
- Jump-started organizational adoption by identifying “change champions.”
- Crafted a migration strategy to ensure existing documents would be available to users upon go-live.
- Executed a “prioritized rollout” to guarantee support was readily available.
New contract management processes leveraged the company’s enterprise-wide system to remove bottlenecks and decrease contract cycle times.