Integrating the Law Department into Enterprise-wide Contract Management
Implementing a contract management system to remove bottlenecks and decrease contract cycle times
As part of enterprise-wide sales and procurement improvement initiatives, a global manufacturer and supplier of tooling and industrial materials decided to replace its existing contract management system with a technology platform integrated across the enterprise.
- Conducted interviews and workshops with stakeholder groups across all geographies and functions – including sales, finance, pricing, marketing, IP, legal and procurement – to understand and document existing processes and develop functional design documents for new ones.
- Configured the system based on identified requirements.
- Incorporated multiple touchpoints such as design validation, user acceptance testing and role-based training with the end users to maximize buy-in.
- Jump-started organizational adoption by identifying “change champions.”
- Crafted a migration strategy to ensure existing documents would be available to users upon go-live.
- Executed a “prioritized rollout” to guarantee support was readily available.
New contract management processes leveraged the company’s enterprise-wide system to remove bottlenecks and decrease contract cycle times.
Contract Lifecycle Management
Leveraging technology to reduce cost, shorten cycle times, and improve quality and stakeholder satisfaction
Enterprise Legal Management
Unparalleled expertise, relationships and product knowledge to evaluate and implement technology for how clients need to work.