This demonstration of Pearson legal department’s transformation from a “Center of Excellence (COE)” to a world-class “Transaction Service Center (TSC)” addresses the need for change and the journey to a new paradigm for delivery and management of transactional legal services through effective use of tools, resources, processes and standards.
Joy and Robert will be discussing Pearson’s journey from white glove business support to a legal service request “legal department front door.” The session will showcase why and how the Pearson legal department redefined itself and how it supports and executes contract work. The demonstration will address:
- Key components of the required tools and resources.
- The critical role of executive sponsorship and change management.
- Performance management dashboards and SLAs.
- The resulting benefits, which include cost savings, efficiency, reduced risk, use of data for better decision-making and improved business customer support.
Morae Global and CallMiner offer a regulatory risk mitigation and compliance solution that leverages advanced speech analytics technology to analyze audio interactions and uncover noncompliant or suspicious behavior. Learn how Morae Global’s Audio.IQ platform can help uncover this undesirable behavior at scale based on what is being said, when it was discussed and in what context. Key benefits that this technology can provide:
- Predictive – Prior actions and indications of illicit behavior can be used to train models to identify similar scenarios and occurrences enabling proactive mitigation and compliance.
- Comprehensive – This highly scalable solution is capable of 100 percent surveillance; every call is monitored.
- Manageable – Automated objective risk-scoring efficiently focuses attention on the most critical conversations.
The session will give legal professionals insight into how our technology helps organizations become aware of threats, allowing them to correct illegal, noncompliant behavior before it results in legal or regulatory problems.
We hope to see you at the sessions on May 14 and 15.
For more information, visit 2019 CLOC Vegas Institute.