The new recordkeeping requirements for Qualified Financial Contracts (“QFCs”) require U.S. global systemically important banking institutions (GSIBs) and the U.S. operations of foreign GSIBs to understand and make changes to their contracts for routine financial transactions. The team at Clutch has put together a brief covering some of the key takeaways that financial services firms should be aware of as well as some critical aspects of the implementation process with which Capture.IQ can help.
- Client Advisory: Brussels Court of Appeal Ruling Marks Shift for In-House Privilege in Europe
- Client Advisory: SEC Approves FINRA Amendments to Discovery Guide
- Client Advisory: Although Voluntary, Cybersecurity Framework Not to Be Ignored
- Client Advisory: FCA 2014/15 Business Plan
- Client Advisory: UK Deferred Prosecution Agreements
anti-bribery bank banks brexit central bank cfpb Changing Regulatory Landscape changing regulatory tide complaint Compliance conference credit reporting data privacy dodd frank DOJ ecb EU euro europe eu us safe harbor FCA FCPA fda fed financial services fines fs hastie jpmc MAR medical device nydfs PRA presidential election Press privacy regulation Regulator regulators sifma surveillance trump uk whistleblower yale