As numerous companies anticipate the impacts of legislative changes and additions to the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive applicable throughout the European Union, the team at Clutch has put together a brief covering some of the major areas that compliance professionals at financial services companies should take note of.
- Client Advisory: Brussels Court of Appeal Ruling Marks Shift for In-House Privilege in Europe
- Client Advisory: SEC Approves FINRA Amendments to Discovery Guide
- Client Advisory: Although Voluntary, Cybersecurity Framework Not to Be Ignored
- Client Advisory: FCA 2014/15 Business Plan
- Client Advisory: UK Deferred Prosecution Agreements
anti-bribery bank banks brexit central bank cfpb Changing Regulatory Landscape changing regulatory tide complaint Compliance conference credit reporting data privacy dodd frank DOJ ecb EU euro europe eu us safe harbor FCA FCPA fda fed financial services fines fs hastie jpmc MAR medical device nydfs PRA presidential election Press privacy regulation Regulator regulators sifma surveillance trump uk whistleblower yale