Heidi Rudolph explains the concept of A.C.T. brought up in the Effective Anti-Corruption Programs Session with Scott Lane (CEO and Chairman of the Red Flag Group), Stephanie Vogel (Deputy Chief Compliance Officer & Assistant General Counsel of the NBA), Alan Levesque (Vice President and Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer at Raytheon), and Forrest Deegan (Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer at Abercrombie & Fitch).
- Clutch Group CEO Discusses the Road Ahead for International Business Students
- Creating Effective Global Legal Teams
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia Strikes Down CFTC Position Limits Rule
- Argyle Forum Interview with Brian Flack, Clutch General Counsel
- Clutch Group Executives Provide Insights at the Global LPO Conference and the Argyle Chief Legal Officer Forum
anti-bribery bank banks brexit central bank cfpb Changing Regulatory Landscape changing regulatory tide complaint Compliance conference credit reporting data privacy dodd frank DOJ ecb EU euro europe eu us safe harbor FCA FCPA fda fed financial services fines fs hastie jpmc MAR medical device nydfs PRA presidential election Press privacy regulation Regulator regulators sifma surveillance trump uk whistleblower yale