Join Morae Global and SimpleLegal for breakfast followed by a roundtable session on April 3rd at Wells Fargo Plaza in Houston and hear how three industry leaders leveraged technology to dramatically transform the way their corporate legal departments operate.
Meet the speakers:
- Danish Butt, Managing Director, Morae Global
- Ben Chrisman, Associate General Counsel, Corporate, GridLiance
- Russ Dempsey, Associate General Counsel, AIG
- Ryan Murphy, Director, Operations-Legal and Public Affairs & Director, Global Records and Information Governance, LyondellBasell
Digital transformation has become a rallying cry for business and technology strategists. Unfortunately, only 19 percent of in-house legal teams are well positioned to support enterprise digital efforts (Gartner). This presents a great opportunity for legal departments to use new technologies to reduce operating costs, increase productivity, and deliver enhanced new services to their company and adhere to regulatory and compliance obligations.
Topics will include:
- The Way We Work – Rethinking workflows and ensuring that the right people are doing the right work.
- Transformative Use of Technology – Considering how to leverage digital technologies in transforming work, collaboration and business facilitation.
- Use of Data Analytics – How businesses can identify previously unknown correlations among data to better predict outcomes, optimize delivery, mitigate risk, and tailor solutions to consumer demands and expectations.
- Change Management and Adoption – Best practices on leveraging change management to assist in the successful digital transformation of the legal department.