Next Generation Marketing & Intelligence Technology
on-demand WEBINAR: Is your Law Firm Leveraging
Data Intelligence for a Competitive Advantage?
The second installment of our Webinar series involves industry leaders exploring how a more professional approach to intelligence gathering can assist in targeting pursuits, growing your client base, and increasing market share. This on-demand webinar focuses on the increasing importance of quality data to inform decisions in strategic business development within law firms, how it can assist in targeted pursuits and market intelligence, and how this is even more critical in a post-pandemic recovery.
Justin North, Managing Director at Morae will moderate alongside Sadie Baron, CMO at Reed Smith, Jo Cooper, Head of the Marketing & Business Development Hub at Simmons & Simmons, and Kerri Vermeylen, Director of International Business Development and Marketing at Sidley Austin. They also talk about:
- Differentiation through data
- Evolving the art of selling in the modern law firm
- Supporting lawyers through actionable intelligence
- Weaving wisdom from accessible knowledge
- The rise of the modern data-enabled marketing function
- New skills for new ways of working
Fill in the form below to watch this on-demand webinar: