Morae supports clients in their shared efforts to transform data into meaningful metrics by identifying where data lives and how to bring it together
Compliance & Ethics Agile Training Support Services
Common Compliance Training Challenges
Organizations of varying sizes, geographies, and compliance program maturities often need help with strategy, content development, data analytics and project management related to their compliance training programs.
Leaders face the challenge of interpreting DOJ guidance and reconciling its requirements with their business objectives. Morae’s expertise allows us to tailor training programs to best address an organization’s risk profile and desired behavioral outcomes.
Organizations also commonly underestimate the need for an “extra set of hands” in executing the training strategy. Morae’s professionals can help bridge resource gaps, assisting with everything from coordinating cross-functional stakeholders to creating data analytics dashboards.
Morae is agile. We plug-in wherever you need us, whether that means providing an end-to-end solution, or targeted assistance.
- Administer training, including LMS setup
- Manage user data validation and assignments; support trainees during launch
- Set up and manage reporting
- Design training roadmap
- Consult subject matter experts
- Develop and / or customize content
- Coordinate translations
- Customize LMS platform (branding, translations, CEO communication, etc.)
Consulting & Strategy
- Identify and prioritize risk areas
- Review, select and manage LMS implementation
- Determine monitoring objectives
- Develop and implement training and reporting strategy
- Develop and execute communications plan
- Utilize LMS to deliver communications as appropriate
- Develop and execute artifacts, manager toolkits, and other launch materials
Monitoring & Reporting
- Analyze data (e.g., extract learnings and next steps from data captured in training, proficiency tests)
- Conduct engagement survey
- Develop dashboards for agreed audiences
More Compliance Solutions
Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs)
General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) grants a Data Subject the right to access their Personal Data from a Data Controller or Processor.
Our experts in operationalizing compliance build and execute compliance programs bridging legal requirements and business operations. Where needed, we embed our staff to help run your compliance program.
Anti-Corruption/Anti-Bribery Third-Party Screening
We develop, implement, and staff programs to screen our clients’ third parties for corruption and trade sanction risk, as well as for related adverse media concerns.
Compliance Surveillance Solutions
Our technology and people-based proactive solutions help companies remain compliant at a time when customer and regulatory expectations of transparency and propriety have increased.