For the majority of firms, an off-the-shelf solution just simply isn’t good enough. Our consultancy services can help you make the right choices.
iManage End User Support Enhancement
With the unprecedented volume of calls faced by your Service Desks and whole workforces working remotely, there seems little time and resources available to assist users with the much needed “How do I” calls.
In these difficult times, Morae’s Phoenix Business Solutions has observed that our iManage clients are experiencing a surge in demand across their Service Desk and training teams, due to dramatic changes in working practices resulting from the impact of COVID-19.
To help our law firm and corporate legal department clients address these challenges, we have mobilised our global subject matter experts to offer the following assistance:
– Virtual Service Desk Support Augmentation – Our experienced certified support professionals are available to ease the burden on most Service Desks by taking on end user support tickets for the iManage platform.
– E-Learning for FileSite and Work 10 – Comprehensive training video library available for end users delivering quick answers to their frequent questions on how to perform common tasks within the iManage platform. See our example videos for iManage Work 10 and Filesite.
– Augmented Training – Our iManage and Microsoft “how do I” experts are available to answer end user questions.
– SME Secondment – Our application specialists are available to augment your technical teams on a permanent or part time basis.
Morae also have a long standing On Demand Resourcing capability to deliver experienced lawyers to assist with your professional legal services delivery work.
Add Applications Support for Full End-User Service
Are your IT resources already stretched thin? Let us help.
– Back Fill Your Service Desk: We can provide real-time support that guarantees a person will answer your users’ calls. Our Service Desk has extensive knowledge of applications that interact with iManage, delivers on demand chat, phone, email support, and, using remote desktop sharing, can diagnose and resolve application issues without fuss.
– Back Fill Hours and Overflow Support: From 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday-Friday we can step in and take over iManage related end-user support calls and relieve the strain on your internal team.
– Back Fill Service Desk Analysis: We compile the most comprehensive benchmarking data and service desk statistics available for the legal, accounting, and other professional services industries. We collect and report on trends and metrics and key data on ‘top ticket’ categories and software conversions gathered from thousands of legal support incidents.
Access to our pool of skilled consultants, technical leads, project managers and testers boosts the capabilities of your existing in-house team and can make a significant difference in diagnosing and resolving the issues.
The benefits of working with Phoenix for your maintenance and service desk functions are numerous. Let us relieve the pressure you are currently under during these challenging times and help you in supporting your iManage application. This will enable you to focus your finite resources on the pressing IT issues that matter the most to your firm in this difficult period with so many now having to work virtually.
Trusted iManage Partner
Morae’s Phoenix team has been proudly partnering with iManage since 2003. Today we are one of the few technical consultancies in the world to hold Platinum Partner status – a clear indication not only of our continued confidence in the iManage solution, but also of their confidence in us as a consultancy, support, training and development partner.
Get in touch with us to learn more.Contact Us
More DMS Support Services
Our in-house team have the expert skills required for your customised software development projects – freeing up your IT team.
Every IT team has a finite amount of time and resource, but working at 100% capacity all the time makes responding to new challenges difficult.
Trusting a third party to support your business critical systems is daunting. We take our support obligations seriously: we know how important it is.