Mergers and Acquisitions can offer tremendous opportunities to create and sustain breakthrough value. However, acquirers fail to achieve this value more than half the time. Successful acquirers put a prudent M&A strategy in place early in the process – supported by integration programs designed to deliver on synergy goals and achieve operational efficiency.
Law departments undoubtedly play a critical role in making a merger or acquisition successful. Not only must they integrate their own teams, but law departments must help the business integrate culturally and geographically disparate entities and align contractual relationships, information assets, processes, systems, teams and company cultures in order to realize the synergy benefits.
Only Morae Global provides the integrated end-to-end consulting and services required to assist in all phases, before, during and after the deal.
Morae Global’s integrated solution will:
- Provide an experienced team of legal professionals to assist with due diligence and all other pre-merger operational efforts.
- Support the integration of information assets at the enterprise level.
- Take a proactive approach to law department integration to help maximize transaction value.
- Expedite the post-merger integration process to realize benefits faster.
- Reduce risk from the distractions associated with law department integration.
- Enable a seamless transition to support and protect the business and its employees, customers, stakeholders and suppliers.