For the majority of firms, an off-the-shelf solution just simply isn’t good enough. Our consultancy services can help you make the right choices.
High standards? So have we.
Trusting a third party to support your business critical systems is daunting. We take our support obligations seriously: we know how important it is.
Do you want the peace of mind of having certified, dedicated support personnel ready and available to assist you in your hour of need, not just during office hours but all the time?
Is it important for your IT supplier to be familiar not only with your hardware and software, but with your customised configuration and set-up too?
Would you prefer a support service that genuinely operated as an extension of your team rather than as a distant service provider?
At a glance
- Choice of support options to suit your needs including Standard, Premium and Total Care.
- Dedicated technical consultant who is familiar with your set up and systems.
- 24/7 availability of technical support with high quality customer service and fast response times, giving you total peace of mind.
- Specialist iManage Work expertise on demand as and when you need it.
- Annual systems health check to ensure a firm foundation for your ongoing iManage support, enhanced familiarity with your evolving systems and reduced risk.
- Regular fine-tuning activity ensures your system continues to support your business and optimum performance is always achieved.
How we make a difference?
When your systems and set-up are unique, and your users expect nothing less than premium service, giving responsibility for support to a third party can be a concern. We understand that natural anxiety – so much so that our support team see themselves as an extension of your firm rather than simply an external service provider. We genuinely believe that nothing less than excellence is the only level of service – and that’s what we provide: 24/7.
Get in touch with us to learn more.Contact Us
More DMS Support Services
Our in-house team have the expert skills required for your customised software development projects – freeing up your IT team.
Every IT team has a finite amount of time and resource, but working at 100% capacity all the time makes responding to new challenges difficult.