Matter management, e-billing, resourcing, and the globalization of technology – Making sense of it all is no easy task for today’s legal departments. How can general counsel and legal operations leaders sort through the noise and formulate a cohesive, long-term strategy to achieve the right balance of people, process and technology?
View an exclusive on-demand Webinar with Curtis Batterton, Legal Operations & Global Technology Manager at McDonald’s and experts from Morae, Onit, and iManage to hear how McDonald’s Corporation has done just that in achieving significant transformation of its global legal operations.
You’ll learn about how to:
- Assess your current state, gaps, and goals
- Develop a long-term vision for your technology portfolio and resourcing model
- Implement a platform and solution strategy aligned the needs of the business
- Roll out document management internationally
- Manage change and driving user adoption
- What is the special sauce?