How can corporate legal departments assess performance in an objective, tangible and quantified manner? According to Mary Jummati, managing director of Morae, the answer lies with setting up a metrics program. She was interviewed to discuss corporate legal department metrics, technology’s role and the best-kept secrets for a successful metrics program.
- Clutch Group CEO Discusses the Road Ahead for International Business Students
- Creating Effective Global Legal Teams
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia Strikes Down CFTC Position Limits Rule
- Argyle Forum Interview with Brian Flack, Clutch General Counsel
- Clutch Group Executives Provide Insights at the Global LPO Conference and the Argyle Chief Legal Officer Forum
Above the Law anti-bribery bank brexit cfpb Changing Regulatory Landscape changing regulatory tide complaint Compliance Coronavirus COVID-19 data privacy dodd frank DOJ ecb EU euro europe FCA FCPA fda fed financial services fs hastie Heidi Rudolph IBOR Legal Operations LegalTech Legal Technology LIBOR MAR medical device nydfs PRA Press privacy regulation Regulator Shahzad Bashir sifma SOLID18 surveillance uk yale