This Policy describes the information Morae collects from you when you visit the website http://www.moraeglobal.com/ (“Website”) and Morae’s practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This Policy only applies to the Website and does not cover other services Morae provides or third party sites that Morae links to. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use the Website. Morae may change this Policy from time to time without notice and your continued use of the Website after Morae makes changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.
Information Morae Collects from You
Morae collects several types of information from and about individuals who access and use the Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“Personal Information”);
- that is about you, but individually does not identify you, such as profile information and content that you post on the Website; and
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and
Morae collects this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to Morae; and
- automatically as you navigate through the Website (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies).
Information You Provide to Morae
The information Morae collects on or through the Website may include:
- information you provide by filling out and submitting forms on the Website; and
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses) if you contact us.
Information Morae Collects Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, Morae may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
Morae may also use:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Morae, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How Morae Uses Your Information
Morae uses information that is collected about you or that you provide to Morae, including any Personal Information, to:
- present the Website and its content to you;
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from Morae; and
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
Morae may disclose aggregated information about our Website users, and information
that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Morae may disclose Personal Information that Morae collects or you provide as
described in this Policy to:
- Morae’s subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Contractors, service providers, and other third parties Morae uses to support Morae’s business (and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which Morae discloses it to them); and
- a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Morae’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Morae about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
Morae may also disclose your Personal Information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any
government or regulatory request;
- if Morae believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights,
property, or safety of Morae, Morae’s customers, or others.
Morae can transfer Personal Information Morae collects from you to the United States and may transfer Personal Information to other countries to be processed by Morae and its third-party data processors for the purposes identified in this Policy. By accessing or using the Website or otherwise providing information to Morae, you consent to the storage, processing and transfer of Personal Information in and to the United States and such other countries for these purposes.
When transferring Personal Information outside the European Economic Area (EEA), Morae will ensure an adequate level of protection for your rights and freedoms in relation to the processing of your Personal Information.
Morae has implemented commercially reasonable measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Some of those measures include, but are not limited to, encryption and firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of Personal Information via the Internet is not completely secure, and while Morae endeavors to protect your Personal Information, Morae cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. Any transmission of Personal Information to Morae is at your own risk. Morae retains your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, as set forth in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law. Morae is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Opting Out: How You Control the Use of Your Personal Information
If you decide you want to opt out from Morae’s use of your Personal Information, you may do so by notifying Morae by email at: email@example.com.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and Morae does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. Morae encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests.
Questions, comments or complaints regarding the Policy may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.