REDEFINE THE BUSINESS OF LAW—AND REINVENT YOUR CAREER.
A GREAT BUSINESS NEEDS GREAT PEOPLE
At Morae Global, we build productive long-term relationships with our clients. But we also realize that we can’t do that without the same kinds of relationships with our employees.
If you value an environment where collaboration is encouraged, knowledge is shared freely, and diversity of thought, cultures, communities, and points of view are embraced, join us. We seek to find the best and the brightest people—those who truly understand what it takes to run a law department like a business, and who are focused on delivering real results.
If that sounds like you, consider Morae Global. No matter what your personal and professional goals, we can help you create a rewarding career.
HIGH STANDARDS FOR HIGH ACHIEVERS
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of legal, ethical and moral conduct in all matters. Integrity, trust, accountability, collaboration and investing in our clients and our people make up the foundation of our culture. We work on earning trust every day through our deeds and actions; being honest and candid in our communications; and being authentic and transparent in our intentions.
This is what makes Morae a rewarding place to work— and what we hope will draw you to us.
SKILLS LIKE YOURS SHOULD BE REWARDED
We are always interested in talking to top legal, business and technology professionals with deep expertise in the following areas:
• Organization design, and workload and resource optimization
• Leadership, talent development, and performance management
• Outside counsel, spend management, and sourcing
• Data analytics, business intelligence, and reporting
• Legal process and technology implementation
• Project and change management
• Crisis and claims management
• Information management policy and governance
• Information management process and technology implementation
• Data privacy and information security
• Discovery management
Morae Chief Talent Officer Ann Marie Kartsounes on Integrity, Trust and Accountability
Call us at: 713-244-6000