LEGAL TRANSFORMATION at pearson
WEBINAR: TRANSFORMING LEGAL SERVICE DELIVERY
AND ENABLING SELF-SERVICE AT PEARSON
Challenged to serve its business clients faster and more efficiently – while reducing costs – the Pearson legal department went on a transformative journey to move from a highly bespoke legal services model into a more standardized and streamlined way of delivering support to the business. Now, Pearson takes a process-driven and technology-enabled approach to everything from contracts to business advice. The results have been the same quality of work at significantly lower cost and higher velocity. In recognition of the achievement, Association of Corporate Counsel has named Pearson and Morae as co-champions for the 2020 ACC Value Challenge Award.
This webinar showcases why and how the Pearson legal department redefined itself and how it now supports and executes contract work.
You will learn about:
• The critical role of executive sponsorship and change management
• Performance management dashboards and SLAs
• Hybrid resourcing and service delivery operating models
• How technology from Onit can support end-to-end process automation and web-based self-service portals
• The resulting benefits which include cost savings, efficiency, reduced risk, use of data for better decision-making and improved business customer support